Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Looking for link to moved MAP sensor

  1. #1
    Inactive Member quadlamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2001
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can anyone give me the link to the diagram that Sonnyballs put up that shows the positioning of the MAP sensor once you move it from the TB? I would really appreciate it, I haven't been able to find it yet. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member falconGSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2000
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I replaced the original MAP sensor with a dummy one, and ran a vacuum hose from the intake (off the FPR vacuum line) to the MAP sensor.

    I have seen racers use MAP sensors that are attached to the firewall, so I figured it wouldnt be a big deal to not relocate the MAP sensor to attach physically to the intake. Works fine.

    Joe

  3. #3
    Inactive Member John at J&S's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2000
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member quadlamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2001
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks John, I appreciate it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •